Presentation and publication - more advanced features of 2c8 Modeling Tool
This advanced course is for those who have the basic knowledge of 2c8 Modeling Tool and modeling, but who wants to get more out of the tool. The training is "HandsOn", which means that you will be working in the tool throughout the day.
The purpose of education is that you can handle and take advantage of the opportunities that exist when you have a number of models. How to make better-looking publications to the Web, and how to generate and present the information in the repository in different ways.
After the course, you have knowledge of:
- How to customize the look of your web publishing
- How to create static and dynamic menus
- How to filter web publishing
- How to create and use lists
- How to create and use relational information
- The basic functionality for handling revisions